My background is Chris Bumstead aka Cbum and he is a classic physique competitor. He is one of my main idols in the fitness industry/community, though I may never be like him. I also have golds gym inside my collage because it is a famous gym and I would like to train there at least once in my life. I like to lift weights and after I do I like to box which is why I have the boxing gloves inside my collage. Working out and lifting weights is a big part of my life.

I really love eating food, mainly food like chicken sandwich’s and burgers. One of my go to burger places is in-n-out, mainly because I love the sauce and how juicy their burgers are. They also have animal style fries which is just as good as the burger in my opinion. My go to spot for chicken is Canes because I like everything in canes except for coleslaw. Canes sauce is one of the best sauces and there bread is by far the best bread I have had.

I watch a lot of shows and movies when I am at home. I watch almost every marvel movie and a couple of their shows. I feel like they come out with the best movies and best selling movies. I also watch a lot of anime so i have a streaming app called crunchy roll. It has most of the amines I watch on there. If they are not on crunchy roll I go to Netflix.